Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Here is summer

Well from the last post to now I have planned our summer. FUN Fun fun... That is what I hope to have. The kids are on there way to earn random items for chores being done and they seem to love this system. Austin is now in braces and Micayla is a foot taller. Keyda has stayed in this if I do not win I will quit stage and she is going to be the death of Sam and I. Sam has finished out the first 5K for our little friend Aiden who has been diagnosed with MPSII. He did a great job and we had over 250 runners. I am loving the fact that he has been working so hard for someone so sweet as the Spaeth family. You can check out the web page at www.suportaiden.com . We will be in Texas in July and the up to Oklahoma after that. In August there will be a short trip to Michigan. All that is on top of Soccer and cheer and tumbling. I might loose my mind but I hope it will be FUN Fun fun.

No comments: