Thursday, March 27, 2008

The start of the F Troop


Well I thought that I would find a new way of "keeping up with the Jones's" per say so I decieded to start a family blog. I will give a brief over view for those that might not have known where we are. Sam and I met almost eleven yrs ago now and we got married and had Austin, not exactly in that order. Sam was still military then and we lived in Sweetwater. After a transfer to Goodfellow AFB in San Angelo we decieded that we needed more children. I was not planning on having them so we went an alternate route. We started the foster to adopt classes and set out for three more boys. Well a phone call happened one day and we recieved our first blessing. Micayla Grace Marie Feltner was delieved to us on April 16, 2001. She was a daddies girl from the beginning. After several more children ran throught our home on July 9, 2002 Keyda Brooklyn Feltner joined our happy home. We had many children that we loved dearly come and go. Sam and I would have kept them all I truely believe if they didn't have homes that God intended for them. So moving on we were sent to Yokota Japan for a year. Sam at this time went on another deployment to the "kitty litter box" and I went home to find a very sick father. We asked to come home to help my parents and in the end put my father to rest after a battle with cancer. Sam made a move to get out of the military and he moved our family to Dayton Ohio to get this work on an Air Force base doing the exact job that we was doing in the military. Now we live in a small town and we are learning to love Ohio. The kids are happy and we stay busy. I plan to tell more about our lives as this continues but enough blah blahs for now.

3 comments:

Family G said...

Yeah, I'm the very first one to leave a comment!!! :)
It's so great that you guys started a blog. I will make sure to check in regularly and see what's happening in your family. Looking forward to seeing lots of pics, too. Can't believe how much your kids have grown!
Birgit & Family

Jennifer said...

love the blog! I love getting to see whats going on on everyones lives. not sure if you know our blogs at
http://bankheadbunch.blogspot.com/

jen

Faull Zoo House said...

Nice Blog. Love teh picture.