Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Proud of family and friends

I have to say that I am very proud of my family and friends. As many of you may know Sam has been running for a few years now. He has ran several marathons and numerous shorter runs. I joined the band wagon and set myself to run with him thus changing the way I work out and eat. I have missed my first goal of the flying pig half marathon in Cincinnati but I will make a long run this year. I was explaining this to my mom and she told me that we inspired her to get healthy. She joined a local gym and has began a life change. I know how much of a change it is for her but I know she can do it. I hope she can feel me with her every step of the way. Along with her change my aunt has been doing great on her diet and hit several milestones. I know that Dee will continue her loss. My friends have been doing great things this year as well. One family has joined us on the get healthy year and really put themselves on the move. Weigh lose and doctors appointments have put them on the road to success. I know that they are changing and losing. A friend from college has joined her husband on the road as well. I know that they are doing great things and have lost many pounds only proving that if you put your mind and heart to something that great things will come. In my friends and family list there are also two friends that have had major surgery that has changed the outcome of their lives. God had a plan for those women and gave them beautiful children before He made the decision to force that procedure. I thank him for each of those boys. I have left out most names because I am not the one that needs to be spreading out peoples great news but I wanted to let those know that my with for the New Year has come true. I only wanted to have a happy and healthy yer for those that I love dearly. Thanks to all for making my wish come true. If I did not mention you here please let me know how well you are doing.

No comments: